TO EARN THE AUTISM EXERCISE SPECIALIST CERTIFICATE,
YOU MUST COMPLETE BOTH THE WEBINARS AND THE IN-PERSON WORKSHOP.
- You must successfully pass a 15-question exam following each webinar. You must answer 12 questions correctly to pass. If you do not pass the quiz, you have unlimited retakes to pass.
- You must read two research articles and successfully pass a 15-question exam for each article. You must answer 12 questions correctly, per exam, to pass. If you do not pass the quiz, you have unlimited retakes to pass.
- You will receive a notification on your ACSM ceOnline platform notifying you have passed. Save your "Certificate of Completion" as a PDF, as you will need this to register for the in-person workshop.
- Once you receive your "Certificate of Completion," you have 1-year to sign-up for the in-person workshop.
- Take webinar before workshop →
- Registration for the in-person workshop can only take place once you have passed the webinars and research articles on the ACSM ceOnlineplatform.
- When registering you must attach your "Certificate of Completion."
- Following the workshop you must pass a 20-question case-study exam, using your computer, tablet, or smart phone. You must answer 16 questions correctly to pass. If you do not pass the exam, you will be given 2 more chances to pass.
- If you are not able to pass the exam on these three attempts, you will need to register again (including fees). The above criteria to obtain the Autism Exercise Specialist Certificate.
- Choose your workshop below